Tuesday, September 18, 2007

First Blog






Todays class really opened my eyes not only to other peoples work, but also to look at my own. It is hard to look at your own work and see what is lacking. Its really inspiring to see everyone's different style and the thought process that went into it. One of the students using mathmatics in such an artistic way, it just blew my mind. Then to post your work on random city signs, is also inspriing in a few different ways. It being my second year at MassArt I have met the artists that hide there work and then the artist who is deeply attached to every piece; meeting someone who is willing to post there work for all to see, and don't care what happens with it is really different. Artists for years have been putting information on the back of their artwork in order to find out who's hands it ends up in. I really have a lot to consider, for my upcoming project. I guess i'll wait for an inspiring accident.

No comments: